West Coast senior editor. About me: I’ve been involved with RC aircraft since high school and have flown just about everything. I started my RC career with scratch-building, but now like many pilots I rely on ARFs to get me in the air. My main focus is on pylon racing, aerobats, combat and scale warbirds.
Latest Posts by the Author
- Super-Fast Drone Fixes
- How to Use a Drone Landing Pad
- Making Money in Real Estate Using Your Drone
- Drone Safety, a message from Jeff Dunham and Bubba J
- Drone Pilot Position
- Drone Recovery
- RotorDrone Photo Contest
- CES Wrap Up
- Hefty Fine for Drunk Drone Flying
- A Drone and a Dog
- Rotor Riot – YouTube’s FPV Lifestyle Show
- Prescription lenses for your FPV goggles
- How-to Solder up Battery Connectors
- Drone Robo Bee
- What Programing Features are Helpful for Flying Drones?
- Drone Flight Tips: Become a better pilot
- C Rating for Drone LiPo Battery Packs
- How many people do you need to fly a commercial drone safely?
- What is the best flight mode for drone racing? (Quick Tip)
- The Difference Between Analog and HD (digital) Transmission (Drone Quick Tip)